Updated: Mar 14, 2022
Are you paying for someone to market your business, but have no idea if it is yielding the results you are looking for?
Do you have a website, but are not sure how many people are visit your site monthly?
Are you unsure how successful your social media and online advertising efforts are?
That must surely be frustrating!
How can you know how successful your marketing efforts are if we are not measuring the results? Trust is one thing, but we also provide our clients with reports - data that shows the results of their marketing campaign. Team NAYA is Google Advertising and Social Media Certified – so you can put your trust in us!
There are various types of data that are important for you and your marketing team to keep track of:
- Social Media – followers, likes, engagement, reach, and impressions.
- Google Advertising – clicks, video views, impressions.
- Website – number of visitors (new and return visitors), time spent on site, demographics, and device (computer, smartphone, or tablet).
Why are marketing analytics important?
- With long-term data, it shows trends in the market and helps you understand your clients and what they are looking for, when they are looking for it.
- It helps you see where your business gets the best return on invest – allowing you to adjust your marketing efforts accordingly.
- It helps you make more informed decisions about your business and the products/services you offer.
- Helps you to predict where the market is going, and how to adjust your business and marketing accordingly.
Without collecting and analysing this data, there is no way to know which of your efforts are successful. Our reports make it easier to see what works, and where you can make changes to improve your business.
Contact us today to learn how Team NAYA can help you and your business.